More and more games are coming up these days on the mobile platform. From puzzle to action, simulation, role-playing, and 3D, there’s so much to enjoy! Google Snake Mod is one of the most classic games amongst all the other that we could find for smartphones. Remember the old Nokia phones that used to be there back during the 90s and early 2000s. If you have been one like me who is missing those old games such as, Snake on Steroids, Classic Snake, Snake Master or the Retro Snake, here’s this for you!
How will you Mod the snake game?
Snake game is all about a developing chain that keeps on growing as you keep engulfing the frogs. However, it becomes the ultimate barrier later on. The other way of this snake game is when it evolves up to a length and then you will have to save its swinging tail to hit the boundary. The gamer will lose just as the snake grows, and thus, your main goal is to try preventing all sorts of possible collisions.
What do you mean by “Mod games?”
Modding the games basically signify the modifications that you implement in a game as per the interests of the gamers. You can change one or more segments of the computer game, which will eventually alter the way that the game seems to perform otherwise! There could be a lot of alterations, from the minor ones to causing bigger redesigns. This will further help you add more choices and features in the game. It is a way for mod makers to express themselves through certain modifications and improvements, thereby making the games even more entertaining for anyone to play!
How do the mods affect the gaming experience?
At times, you might seem to be too tired of playing one game as it has been so long, and that’s when you feel like switching onto some other module. Ambitious game designers believe in creating mods to bring new features into the existing game, and thus, giving it a new identity all over again. From adding new visual effects, to creating an astounding narrative, and adding several innovative stuff, there are so much that a mod maker can do! Some of the most common games that you get to see today, such as the Team Fortress, and Counter Strike began with such small modifications only!
Various Google Snake Hack Modes
Here are some of the best Google Snake Hack Modes as follows:
- Snake Twin Mode: As the snake will eat the apple, the head and the tail will change their directions reversely.
- Classic Snake mode: This is the most traditional version, wherein the snake keeps on consuming the apples until it grows so big that it strikes with itself, or touches its own tail.
- Winged mode: The apple may strike the snake’s body if you as a gamer do not remain mindful while the game is on. Here, you will obviously have to keep your full concentration on the game so that you do not end up losing.
- Snake yin yang mode: You have one snake controlled by the player here, and then there’s the other one that is just a mirror image of it. So, the mirror snake will just do as you deal with your snake, and the moment your snake comes in contact with the mirror image, the game gets over!
- Snake key mode: You will have to consume a gold shaped metal for your snake’s meal to show up.
- Cheese mode: The whole snake is non-existent, and thus, you can move through whichever way you wish to!
- Portal mode: You get to see two apples, and as soon as the snake eats one, the head will emerge immediately from the other side. The game closes when the apple would be saturated enough to produce another one out of it.
- Wall mode: Walls pop up randomly from everywhere blocking your path to move.
- Poison fruit mode: You have two fruits and the snake will die as soon as it consumes the poisoned fruit. You need to stay careful about the shape and taint of the decent apple.
- Peaceful mode: The match will close only when you have had collected 252 fruits successfully.
- Endless map: This mod version will keep on continuing and the only way through which it will close is when you drive into the snake itself.
- Sokoban mode: The game would conceal the apple containers, and they could be opened only in some specific locations.
Steps to mod Google Snake Game:
Go through the steps mentioned below to mod the Google Snake game:
- At first, download Google Snake Menu Mod from your Google Chrome browser.
- Now, open the Bookmark manager on your web browser and then click on the three dots available at the top right corner of your screen. Select the Bookmark option.
- Click on the three vertical dots and select ‘Import Bookmarks’ option from the ‘Bookmark Manager’ over there.
- Now, add “MoreMenu.html” to the bookmark. Search for “Snake Game” on the Chrome browser. Click on ‘Play’ to commence playing the game.
- To start the Google Snake Game mod, visit the ‘Bookmarks’ and then hit on the ‘Imported’ option, and click on ‘More Menu Stuff’ from there!
- Select the Gear icon to launch the menu of the mod version.
Frequently asked questions about modding the Snake Game:
- Is modding games wiser?
Modding happens to be a favorite passtime for a lot of gamers who love to create and develop ideas, or tweak games to make them even more interesting by adding new features to it. Another amazing thing about modding the games is that you can make your customisations available online to the other gamers, and thus, receive feedback from them. Indeed, it is one of the best ways to share your talents and thoughts!
- Is there any career opportunity with modding?
Modding may be a stepping stone for you, but that can’t be a way to assure you with employment. However, it can help you with gaining some experience that you can use later on to showcase your portfolio in case you want to pursue your career in developing games.